What martial arts are associated with Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Myanmar (Burma)? What makes them unique when compared with other Asian martial systems? This anthology is a convienent collection that focuses on the martial arts of these areas, such as the familiar art of Muay Thai, and lesser-known arts of Than Quyen of Vietnam, Burmese bando, and Cambodian leth wei.
Southeast Asian Martial Arts: Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam
$12.95 Regular Price
- Two Boys Enter, Two Men Leave: A Night in Bangkoks Kickboxing Thunderdome, by David G. Allan
- Daily Life at a Muay Thai Boxing Camp in Phetburi, by Jeremy Skaggs, B.A.
- Than Quyen: An Introduction to Spirit Forms of Than Son Vietnamese Martial Arts, by Jason Tran, B.A.
- Leth Wei and Khun Khmer Boran: Fighting Arts of Burma and Cambodia, by Scott Mallon
- Cultural Myths: Unpacking the Origins of Muay Thai, by Loh Han Loong, B.S.
- An Exploration of the Bando System & Other Ancient Burmese Fighting Traditions, by Duvon G. Winborne, Ph.D.
6"x9" paperback, 98 pages, 147 illustrations