This Via Media book represents a special gathering of martial art scholars and practitioners who have come together in celebration of Via Media publishing the Journal of Asian Martial Arts for over 20 years. The book about Via Media.
Asian Martial Arts: Constructive Thoughts & Practical Applications
Enjoy a 25% Discount!
- Writing Sword: Twenty Years of Thought, Action, and Inspiration from the Journal of Asian Martial Arts, by John J. Donohue, Ph.D.
- Martial Arts History from One Era to the Next, by Stanley Henning, M.A.
- Fists and Phantoms: Martial Arts and Media, by James Grady, B.A.
- An Optimal Elixir: Blending Spiritual, Healing, and Combative Components, by Michael Maliszewski, Ph.D.
- Academic Research into Chinese Martial Arts: Problems and Perspectives, by Kai Filipiak, Ph.D.
- Nicks and Cuts: Continuing Endeavors in Japanese Budo, by Dave Lowry, B.A.
- The Ongoing Construction Linking Taekwondo Practice with Academic Research, by Willy Pieter, Ph.D.
- The Whole Shebang Concerning Southeast Asian Martial Arts, by Kirstin Pauka, Ph.D
- Classical Taekwondo, by Manuel Adrogué, M.A., J.D.
- Iaido and Judo, by Peter Boylan, M.A.
- Sinmoo Hapkido, by Sean Bradley, N.D., E.A.M.P.
- Clinch Fighting, Chinese Style, by Jake Burroughs
- Wing Chun, by Joyotpaul Chaudhuri, Ph.D.
- Kuntao-Silat, by Philip H. J. Davies, Ph.D.
- Chen Taijiquan, by David Gaffney, B.A.
- Ryukyu Kenpo and Small Circle Jujitsu, by Will Higginbotham, B.A.
- Baguazhang, by Hong Tsehan
- Wei Kuen Do, by Adam James
- Small Circle Jujitsu, by Leon Jay
- Kodokan Judo, by Llyr Jones, Ph.D.
- Muso Shinden-ryu Iaido, by Deborah Klens-Bigman, Ph.D.
- Sambo, by Stephen Koepfer, M.A., L.M.T.
- Goju-ryu Karate, by Marvin Labbate
- Mixed Martial Arts, by Tim Lajcik, B.A.
- Zheng-Style Taijiquan, by Russ Mason, M.A.
- Ryukyu Kobudo Shinkokai, by Mario McKenna, M.Sc.
- Mantis Boxing, by Ilya Profatilov, M.A.
- Combat Systema, by Kevin Secours, B.Ed.
- Modern Arnis, by Ken Smith
- Jujutsu and Judo, by Nicklaus Suino, J.D.
- Niten Ichi-ryu and Shinto-ryu, by Kim Taylor, M.Sc.
- Ving Tsun Double Knives, by Jeff Webb
- Bajiquan, by Tony Yang
- Goshin Jutsu and Washin-ryu, by Linda Yiannakis, M.S.
- Taiji Spear, by Yun Zhang, M.A
6" x 9" paperback, 200 pages, 325 illustrations.