This two-volume Via Media anthology brings much of the rich heritage conveniently together for your reading. In this first volume, prepare yourself to sit at the feet of the main representatives of the Chen Village, including Chen Xiaowang, Chen Xiaoxing, and Wang Xi’an. Perhaps of greater importance are the clear explanations outlining each step in the learning process toward mastering Chen-style tai chi. Chapters included here clarify what proper training entails and why much time and effort (gongfu) are necessary to gain results. These Via Media books present a clear picture of Chen tai chi.
Chen T’ai Chi: Traditional Instructions from the Chen Village, Vol. 2
Enjoy a 25% Discount!
- The Nurturing Ways of Chen Taiji: An Interview with Yang Yang, by Michael A. DeMarco, M.A. & A. Edwin Matthews
- Internal Training: The Foundation for Chen Taiji’s Fighting Skills and Health Promotion, by Adam Wallace
- An Introduction to Seizing Techniques in Chen Style Taijiquan, by Yaron Seidman, L.Ac.
- Dantian Rotation in Chen Taiji: Internal Energy Techniques and Their Relationship with the Body’s Meridians, by Bosco Seung-Chul Baek, B.S.
- Tensegrity: Development of Dynamic Balance and Internal Power in Taijiquan, by Michael Rosario Graycar and Rachel Tomlinson, M.Ed.
6" x 9" paperback, 112 pages, 244 illustrations. eBOOK AVAILABLE from Kindle, iTunes, Nook, and Kobo.