A praying mantis insect faces any danger regardless of it’s opponent’s size and strength. If you’ve seen their parade of innate fearlessness, it is easy to see why they have inspired the creation of a Chinese martial art style. This anthology assembles the work of four highly qualified authors who present rare information about praying mantis boxing.
Mantis Boxing Anthology
- Gin-foon Mark: Classical Versus Modern Gongfu, by Martin Eisen, Ph.D.
- A Hong Kong Southern Praying Mantis Cult, by Daniel M. Amos, Ph.D.
- Character Formulas in Seven Star Praying Mantis, by Dwight C. Edwards
- The Traditional History of Plum Blossom Praying Mantis Boxing, by Ilya Profatilov, M.A.
- Taiji Da: A Mantis Boxing Close-Range Technique, by Ilya Profatilov, M.A.
6" x 9" paperback, 104 pages, 94 illustrations. eBOOK AVAILABLE from Kindle, iTunes, Nook, and Kobo.