This particular anthology on wing chun features only two authors: Dr. Joyotpaul Chaudhuri and Jeff Webb. Their academic and practical experience bring a rich text for anyone interested in this unique art, famed for its specialized training methods, combative efficiency, and noted associations with Yip Man, Bruce Lee, and the kung fu film industry.
Wing Chun: Writings for Advanced Practitioners
$14.95 Regular Price
- Wing Chun’s Chum Kiu Form: A Study in Stability and Mobility, by Joyotpaul Chaudhuri, Ph.D.
- Analysis of the Wing Tsun Punching Methods, by Jeff Webb
- Defending the Motherline: Wing Chun’s Sil Lum Tao, by Joyotpaul Chaudhuri, Ph.D.
- A Study in Maximizing Speed Through Ving Tsun Concepts, by Jeff Webb
- Tactile Reflex Development Through Wing Tsun’s “Sticking Hands” Practice, by Jeff Webb
6" x 9" paperback, 98 pages, over 250 illustrations. eBOOK AVAILABLE from Kindle, iTunes, Nook, and Kobo.